Kevin hops on the mic this week with Michael Ray, a rehab clinician with Barbell Medicine. Kevin and Mike get into all sorts of fun conversations, including:
- Pain and dysfunction in strength sport
- How to treat athletes who feel pain
- Managing expectations and program novelty as a progress driver
- Sorting through the bullshit on Instagram
- Thinking critically despite previous beliefs
Michael Ray is the founder of Shenandoah Valley Performance Clinic in Harrisonburg, VA. He enjoys working with athletes and aiding them in injury risk management, rehabilitation, and sports performance. Mike graduated with his D.C. from Sherman College of Chiropractic in 2015, and also holds an MS in Exercise Science from the University of South Carolina.
Let us know that you like this episode by giving us a 5-star rating or a review on Apple Podcasts! We are always looking for feedback to make the episodes even better. If you’re interested in being on the show or know someone who would make a great guest, you can email us at email@example.com.
Intro/outro music from freemusicarchive.org
Track: Way Down Below