Today, Kevin takes the mic solo after about a month of guests on the show and chats about coaching philosophy, the psychology of lifting, and other things on his mind.
Highlights of this show:
– Kevin’s change from programming prescribed percentages to using a dynamic system
– Differences between principled strength training and an individual lifter’s self-organizing capabilities
– Physical and psychological conditions of pain, performance and fatigue
– Differences between pain in powerlifting and other sports
– Reasons (or lackthereof) for downtrends in performance
Let us know that you like this episode by giving us a 5-star rating or a review on Apple Podcasts! We are always looking for feedback to make the episodes even better. If you’re interested in being on the show or know someone who would make a great guest, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intro/outro music from freemusicarchive.org
Track: Way Down Below