On this episode of the podcast, Kevin connects with Anthony Oliveira, an elite powerlifter originally from the seacoast of New Hampshire but currently reside in Columbus, Ohio. Anthony is a member of Westside Barbell with pro totals in 3 weight classes and a #6 ranked squat on the all-time list. Anthony also runs Trigger Warning Conjugate, a coaching and apparel brand focused on the conjugate method and its principles. You can find Anthony on Instagram at @trigger_warning_conjugate.
Highlights from this show:
– Anthony’s journey into powerlifting and his Westside experience
– Importance of training partners
– Longevity in the sport (5 years versus 15-20)
– Optimal programming for recovery in the conjugate method
– Dedication to powerlifting and its varying level of importance to athletes
Let us know that you like this episode by giving us a 5-star rating or a review on Apple Podcasts! We are always looking for feedback to make the episodes even better. If you’re interested in being on the show or know someone who would make a great guest, you can email us at email@example.com.
Intro/outro music from freemusicarchive.org
Track: Way Down Below